Wednesday, August 16, 2006

lazy daisy

it's a wednesday night and why am i here? in front of the computer, typing nonsense and wasting my time surfing? i myself don't know. i have a quiz and an assignment waiting in my study table, but i don't even bother to finish them first. i am lazy. now i know how it feels not to do homeworks and study for tests first before anything else. i don't feel comfortable that i am being lazy, not just tonight, also during the other night. why am i being like this? i don't have an answer to a very simple question. another effect of laziness? too lazy to think?! this feels so weird, and yet i'm not doing anything about it. i continue to waste my time doing nothing. lazy indeed. i'm even too lazy to lengthen my post, i don't feel like i want to talk much. what the hell is happening to me? i am not like this, masipag ako eh.

tomorrow will be a better day, a more productive one...

No comments: