Sunday, April 20, 2008

mainit, sobrang init

Baaaah, it’s been almost a month since I last updated my blog. I have a few good reasons for not updating though. Ahihihi. One, it was finals week. And you know what happens during finals week. Clickie! Two, I went abroad and finding a computer to log into would mean kawalan ng hiya or paying 10 bucks inside the airport. Three, summer school has already begun. I have classes everyday and quizzes each day as well. Barely have time to sleep. Hahaha, kidding. I actually sleep rather opening my notes. Summer heat has done well to tempt me to take a nap for about 2 hours each day. Four, procrastination + heat = no work done AT ALL. Oh well, I’m back hopefully.

***

Is it the weather or is it just me? It’s been a week and I still feel like I’m on summer mode. Buti na lang hindi maaga ang class ko kung hindi baka late ako everytime. I’d rather curl up in my bed and sleep some more instead of waking up and having to put up with the hot weather. The heat really tires me and forces me to work less so as to prevent myself from sweating too much. You know me, sweating like a pig kahit wala naman ginagawa. Worse, I have to walk home every single day, after lunch break when the sun’s up so high. And you know what happens next. Yes, I am getting darker everyday. I am now darker than my sister who’s the darkest of all the dark people. Hahaha. Sana lang bumalik yun normal skin tone ko before summer ends.

***

I have a lot of insights from my 10/11 day trip but I’ve decided that I would make a separate post for that one. God knows how long will it take me to write that one.

No comments: