Monday, April 21, 2008

Gail tagged me. Looove Survey :)

I tag Robee Ilagan, Nhet Malaluan, Joyce Ruiz, Yan Zhu, Miguel Andres, RD Magboo, Johanne Sarcilla and Zyrelle Santos.


RULES:
A. People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves. Tag 8 people. Those who are tagged cannot refuse.
B. These 8 people must state who they were tagged by. You cannot tag the person who tagged you. Continue this game by sending this to 8 other people.

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?

Immediate reaction would probably be anger. I'd curse him and wish he'd die. :)) And then, I'd probably run to my friends and find comfort there. Then i would move on easily. Yay. :)

2. What will you do if you do not share the same feelings as the person who likes you?

Tell the person the truth, and try to find them a better match if they want.

3. What's your take on same-sex marriages?

Err, love knows no reason right? It's probably fine with me. :p

4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?

Yeah, sometimes. But I try to find my way through it. Sometimes, I still end up confused though. No idea why. haha

5. What's your ideal lover like?

Ooohh, this one's good. I want someone who's taller, preferably mestizo or chinese, clear faced and smells nice. :)) :)) But more importantly i like someone who writes or who's good enough in subjects i don't excel in. And and someone very spontaneous more than romantic.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone else?

A hopeless romantic like me would say loving someone. :) kasi it's a different feeling to love someone rather than to be loved eh. there's a sense of fulfillment in it. =)) ang cheesy.

7. If the person you like does not accept you, would you continue to wait for them to change their feelings?

Nah, if I already knew we don't share the same feelings toward each other, why bother trying right?

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?

FInd someone who isn't attached? Isn't that the logical thing to do? I wouldn't want to end up as the kirida. :))

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently?

Yeah. The weather's killing me. Sobrang init kasi.

10. What do you want most in life?

I want a lot. Let's start with a new laptop. :)) :))

11. Is being tagged fun?

Yeah, especially when you're bored.

12. If you find out that your best friend is going out with your boyfriend/girlfriend, how would you react?

Those bitches. Die! :)) :)) We can't be friends anymore I guess. Find a new friend. No more boys.

13. Who is currently the most important person to you?

Everyone I love. Ahihihi. :)

14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?

Gail's really friendly, always smling to everyone she sees. :) She's like this friend you can depend on if your other friend cheats on you or if your boyfriend betrays you. :))

15. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?

Married and poor. Who wants to be rich and miserable right? It's like asking if you want happiness or success.

16. If the person you secretly like cannot recognize you, what would you do/how would you react?

Oh I know how that feels. :)) Try to make an impression to that person. Be KSP lang yan. Hahaha, kidding.

17. Would you give your all in a relationship?

If the person receiving is worth it, YES. :)

18. If you fall in love with two persons simultaneously, who would you pick?

Is that possible? Parang you can feel naman that someone is more important than the other. Well, that's probably just me. :P

19. What type of friends do you like?

Friends who can listen and can be listened to. Basically people I can spend long hours with.

20. If you played a prank on someone, and he/she fell for the trick, what would you do?

Laugh really hard =)) =))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Mia Uy said...

err, thank you. :) i'll visit your blog soon. hahaha.