Sunday, March 02, 2008

top 10 things that made me happier :)

I got tagged. :D

Post 10 things that recently made you happy, then tag ten other people and spread the LOVE!

Unlike others who do not have anything to be happy about *coughrdcough* HAHAHA, i have my 10 happy things :))

1. Wicked Oreos from Flaming Wings
with the super team yan, johanne, justin and miggy. thank you justin for the libre. :))

2. Pusoy Dos
winning syempre adds to the happiness. sorry na lang kung easy come, easy go. HAHAHA.

we don't get to play as often as we did before. sad. :(

3. Literature Week Book Sale in De La Costa a few weeks ago
any book sale is a happy day actually. nerd. :-B

4. Impy Pilapil Gallery of the 12 senses
the playground beside De La Costa Hall. i had fun trying out all the gallery pieces. but i especially love the wall of bamboos and the rock with the hole where you huuuuum.

5. surfthechannel.com
thanks to surfthechannel, i get to watch recent episodes of one tree hill and american idol. movies also. :))

6. DAVID ARCHULETA
i wanna marry him someday and squish him 'cause he's so CUTE, funny, humble and so ideal. :x and his voice is just so... 8->

7. interview with Omi Castanar
he was a really friendly guy. i can't help but admire him. :P thank you Katipunan.

8. The Carpenters
i lost my The Carpenters folder in my playlist so i had to redownload the songs. :x

Tomorrow maybe even brighter than today

since I threw my sadness away.

Only yesterday

9. text messages from random people
ang babaw pero i like the feeling when people remember me and text me random messages out of the blue. phone calls also work. hahaha

10. summerrrrr
well, it's almost there, less than a month from now. i wanna go somewhere. hmmm, cagayan de oro? :)) :)) or out of the country? asa. :|

More happy stuff. Wooo.

11. Gay pictures >:)

12. rain on a Sunday afternoon
normally, the rain depresses me. but today seemed different.

can i not tag anyone? ahihihi :)

No comments: