Tuesday, October 24, 2006

returned from hibernation

i felt so guilty seeing that my last post was october 2 pa, during milenyo period. so i figured i should compensate for the long period of time i hadn't posted.

here goes.

quarterly exams. dreadful. i got lower grades from my subjects. i didn't improve at all. i almost flunked filipino. i am just waiting for my 84 during card distribution.

division press con. weee. we won. though social injustice as nhet would call it, is very evident during the contest, we managed to grab awards. Arjae, rizelle, and I are going to rizal! yea. really excited about it. wish us luck so we'll be able to go to baguio, and then go bar hopping, err, i mean compete there. haha.

inter la salle. a very big event i've been dying to see. so many boys, so little time. hehe. imagine, lsgh, zobel and other papa-bles, all in one place. can't wait to see them. plus, i hope i can be granted a special pass since i will be covering the whole event for bulik. thank God I'm a chicken! couldn't wish for anything else.

slumber party! this will be my very first time to sleep somewhere other than my own bed. weee. besides inter la salle, i am also looking forward to this. we'll be staying at arjae's place tomorrow til the next day. totally excited.

well, that's about it. a summary fo my recent events that i forgot to share. really sorry. but i have a valid reason for not updating. i am actually in the process of making, yep, making my own blog layout. i'm creating it myself, thanks to photoshop. i hope i could finish it sooner. still having a problem with frontpage. i'm kind of lost. hehe.

will you be very nice to help me in making my new layout? can you choose one from the two proposed backgrounds? thanks! <3



*note: the color isn't right. it's supposed to have a brown background.


No comments: