Thursday, October 26, 2006

oh crap!!!!!!

just when i thought everything in my life is going smoothly and happier, reality struck me with the fact that nothing in this world is perfect. there can never be anything such as perfect. but why does it have to hit me so hard? a punch to my almost perfect life. call me overreacting or whatever you want.

though the dvd player has been sort of cursed, though i was having a bad cold, the slumber party was a hit! totally fun. it was my first time to sleep somewhere other than my comfy bed. but the comforter and the pile of pillows were enough to remind me that i was still home. that sense of home-y feeling was there. saya. i wish reality never came. horror strcuk me, and hit me hard.

just as i was writing my postpost(weird) of our slumber party, my mom told me that i can't come and join them tomorrow. we were supposed to go to manila for my brother's enrollment and then go to greenhills then to market2 to shop. a total heaven for a shopaholic right? and i won't even get the chance to enjoy it. i am looking forward to it talaga, i even prepared my clothes beforehand, even before i prepared my things for the sleepover! grrr. crap! and all are ruined. i really hate it. ok, i know this is the point you'll see me as an oa girl in her oa world. i am oa! and i think i have the right to be! why can't i come? why do i have to be stuck in that lousy tindahan all day doing nothing but devouring myself with thoughts of shopping and bazaars, things i cannot have. i lost my chance of having a big break. all thanks to my mom. i'm sorry im being very mean to her, but she really is the reason of it all. call me selfish, but she did promised last week pa na i can come. why all of a sudden break my heart?!

No comments: