Monday, January 12, 2009

after the first long exam

Today turned out better than I expected. Unlike the disaster brought by the opening of classes last week, Monday started out nicely. Despite the lack of sleep, upset stomach and throbbing head, I like this day. Despite of the failure that was Theology Long Test, I'm glad I'm done with it. And despite of the coming Chemistry retake and Theology mock presentation, I'm looking forward to the end of the week. I think and I realize it's all about how we look at things. A little hope and optimism won't hurt. :)

I texted my mom tonight telling her, "Mama, ang hirap ng theo. Ang hirap ng chem." And thankfully, she replied, "Okay lang yan, mas mahirap kung hindi ka nag aral. At least nag try ka." Parang ako yung nagsasalita.

1 comment:

alex said...

aww. i told my mom about theo and chem too. okay lang sa kanya na bagsak ako. :D